As this contains beans I really don’t want to held responsible for any after effects this may cause.
This is an easy dish and very tasty. This can also be made using chicken portions as a one pot dish in the oven just adjust cooking times.
- Chicken or turkey breast or fillets diced (2 is plenty for 2 meals for 2 people)
- A chunk of chorizo sliced
- A tin of butter beans or any type of beans or black eyed peas
- A tin of tomatoes
- A small jar of chargrilled peppers
- Mixed herbs
- Salt and Pepper
- A couple of pinches of chilli (if you want to add spice)
- Olive Oil
Fry the chicken in olive oil until cooked through around 10 – 15 mins. Add chorizo and fry for 2 mins. Add all other ingredients and cook for around 5-7 minutes. Serve in warmed bowls.